Thursday, September 3, 2009

Family time in Florence Al.




After leaving E.S. Ar. I did a overnight stay in Memphis. Bar B Q was just ok and the music is still alive and well there. Had a chance to get my new hat at Lansky and sons. Then it was off to Florence Al.


If it wasn`t for family in Florence Al. I don`t know that I would spend much time here. It was good to spend time with them doing nothing at all. It is a nice small town. If I lived in a place like this I think I would go a little crazy as there is no beach or I would work a lot. I just don`t know how people that don`t surf get along. I am ready for the beach.

This is a picture of a Frank Loyd Wright designed home. It is made of plywood/wood and glass. The Rosenbaum Home even had a Frank Loyd Wright designed remodel. It still has 95% of the original plywood furniture in it. Cool pad and cooler car...ehh.

2 comments:

  1. We were behind you when you crossed the Alabama-Florida line. You turned on your flashers and pulled over so we could pass. You yelled something at us that we couldn't hear. Didn't mean to piss you off, I was enjoying being behind an early bay bus.

    Athens, GA VW guy in his wife's Prius.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry Steve, I sometimes cant tell who the enemie is. I do remember it and not to excuse my behavior, but at thet time I was a little frasseled. Please accept my apology

    ReplyDelete