Sunday, September 6, 2009

I am such a tramp

So the day that I surfed Hightower beach was really the end of a small disturbance. I was lucky that day. Since then it has been flat in S. Florida. The time here in Fort Lauderdale has been relaxing and I am eating very well. Hernons wife is a chef and her mother is a great cook and asked if I was gonna stay for a little celebration for her grand daughter. She is making a Peruvian pork roast. I was gonna head out today but thought, if I leave and travel on Sunday what is the point of leaving that pork roast behind. It good to not be a vegetarian. I could leave and head north to the campground and flat surf, maybe a hotdog with some mac and cheese for dinner... or I can hang out just a little longer and get fat. HMMM...I`ll get fat.
Note that after 2 weeks or more I finally figured out how to find and reply to comments. I am fat and challenged. Gotta eat.

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the East Coast, Glad to see you made it. Im am enjoying watching your progress. Im glad you found time to hit the waves. BTW LUV the BUG

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Rollin I am glad you are along. I have just figured out this tech stuff and that I can reply. I am stoked you luv the bug. It is one worth saving, for sure.

    ReplyDelete