Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Ready to roll, again.











So I have been in Minneapolis for 2 nights. Today was the day that I took care of the funky smell in the bus. I have had a leaky ice chest for a while. I didn`t think it was too bad. It turns out that it was way worse and with so much rain nothing is gonna dry out, so out with the carpet. The hot shower last night took care of the rest of the funky smell. Plus I hit the suds n duds and washed the sleeping bag. It was definitely about time. The plan for tomorrow is to get into a position to adjust the valves and bump my timing for the Hill Climb. I don`t mean a Pennsylvania hill either.


For you VW lovers that is my 71 deluxe that I got from the hi-desert junkyard several years ago.
I did for get to mention that while driving through South Bend I stopped off st Notre Dame for a photo op and some bad Italian food. But I didn`t plan the bad food.
Its been a nice stop and I am ready to roll. I will catch you all later.

1 comment: