Sunday, September 13, 2009

What a country Deux
















Sorry about the duplicates.
Oh Yea... Today when I took off to the beach to have a surf I returned to find a brown bag with groceries. Also inside was a 7th day adventist guide to Jesus some literature and a 20 dollar bill in the Jesus guide. To boot , all the food was vegan junk food. If the persons respondsible for this are reading my blog. I had the Knorr noodle dish for dinner. If I ate that on a regular basis I think something would be wrong with me. It really needs butter and salt. I had it as a side with 3 Nathans hot dogs. It was the redeeming part of the meal. I can hardliy wait to try the soy and veggie frankettes in a can. I may wait to get home for that as they would probably be better if I put em in a blender and ate em with a straw. I know its the thought that counts. I will use the 20 bucks for a really good cigar. After my blender wienies. And buy the way I won`t be joining the 7th day chuch EVER!

3 comments:

  1. Just getting back at the blogs Todd. Nice to be along with you again for the ride of your life. Brian Tracy once quoted " The universe is completely balanced and in perfect order. You will always be compensated in full for everything you do" So those 7th day _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ sure try hard to get people in their church so they can give there money to people like you to buy cigars and good ones at that. Hope you enjoy the cigar. I had one early one Sunday too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If'n your comin thru Memphis, I can offer mech. help and a couch...if ya want or need such.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Rick I was through Memphis last month. I may be back that way if the weather is crap up north. Thanks I will keep it in mind though.

    ReplyDelete