Sunday, September 13, 2009

What a country
















So it is Sunday and all is quiet here at KOA Hatteras. The weekend traffic has gone and the park here is real quiet. I spent some of the day breaking camp and prepping the bus for travel. I decide to leave here and take a run into the what I would call the village. I figured to look around for a place to eat and I bought some fuel in case the wind has blown the surf out. Them I could leave first thing in the morning. I pullout of the park and head to town and there is traffic cued up in both directions. I get to the stop and the police are stopping everybody. They were checking every ones license to see that they had one. Just felt a little Gestapo. Especially in this quiet little town.





I am headed north on route 12 to 168 I do believe so tomorrow I may make Chesapeake Virginia.





The wind blew all night and really messed it up. I have surfed worse






































































5 comments:

  1. Theres those nosey cops again. They did that to me to Todd when I was in D.C. It must only happpen on the East coast. You are still driving so you check out perfect for them cops.
    Good Job. Did the Cop invite you over for dinner?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great picture of the bus on the ferry. I like how you have the unicycle on the top of the bus.

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bygIwKA3BMo

    check out this unicycling video.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will check out the video later. Too much to catch up on.

    ReplyDelete