Wednesday, September 9, 2009

No News is not good news







I had a great visit with old friends from the central coast here in Satellite Beach. I was gonna have dinner with Brown Bus Troy and his wife but He wasn`t feeling well. I figure why stay here for another day of no waves when I can be farther along with no waves somewhere else. I originally headed for St. Augustine's but while on the way there I had to pass by my friend Mikes old stomping ground. So a stop seemed in order. Had some decent Mex. at Clancy's on Flagler ave. I think I will be able to get some small waves today. Then stop for lunch at THE seafood place here in New Smyrna. Off to St Augustine's. No new photos. I forgot my Camera again. I can sometimes be a lousy tourist as well as a lousy typist. Tell me " Why do all the bugs here bite"?

6 comments:

  1. Hi Todd
    It was great meeting with u today in New Smyrna Beach. Hope you found Flagler Beach ok!
    You seem like a really genuine guy and thanks for letting me droll on about my dad and personal tale of woe!
    I'm actually green with envey thinking about your trip...my email address is rmfkfe2@aim.com or fagerliemichael@yahoo.com
    we should have gotten a picture together!
    I have a disaster I have to handle so I have to run but I look forward to your next entry!
    Michael

    ReplyDelete
  2. retard!what the hell is envey. Blogs need spell check I guess!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Todd
    Where did you eat when u said THE "seafood" place in New Smyrna?
    Norwoods?
    Where are you now?
    Michael

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Michael, The place for seafood was Deck Down under. But I dont think it was in new Smyrna. Just a litte down the line. Mauzie=mosquito. I am glad that I was there to listen as you need to keep talking about it. No worry.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Todd, You and the mosquitos seem to be having a battle. Have you figured out how to get along with "no see em's" ... Stan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Todd!
    Thanks again!
    Where are you now?
    Are you going to...or have you tried the West Va. Turnpike?
    Keep your fans updated and remember to keep us up to date with the local fare...love to eat!
    Safe travels!
    Michael

    ReplyDelete