Tuesday, September 22, 2009

On the Bounce







I left Long Island and made the Flanders NJ camp out and car show. I have been on the run since Sunday afternoon and have no real time at the computer. This will be a short Blab.



I almost made it to your place Rollin except I got on the turnpike the wrong way. Needless to say I took the long way thru PA.



As for the New Jersey show, in a nut shell " It was a blast". I will have more on that later when power and time permit.



Just a quick one for you bus guys. f you ever find yourself on I 90 check out the Belvedere Oasis. its got the Sponge Bob bus. I dont suppose these cars are ever going away. Cheers for now.



Welcome to all my followers and the new ones. You Flatter me and I thank you.












2 comments:

  1. Is that profile picture of you surfing?? its such a small picture. you should post a bigger one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will. I was saving it for later.

    ReplyDelete