Sunday, August 23, 2009






I need to note that this is all new to me and the touchpad on this Computer is pretty sensitive. I will try to not post duplicate shots again.
As it turns out to be the weekend and no one is open I decided to make some calls and get some technical advise from the pros. It was the right thing to do with all repair and VW parts guys closed. I made some adjustments and got back on the road. Flagstaff is a nice small town and it was fun for a day. It was a much needed nites sleep. The Bus is always a great conversation piece.



The Managers at the Flagstaff KOA campground were really great. Janiel and Justin were very gracious and made a few phone calls on my behalf. Just good people. It was with Justins encouragement that got me to move along. Janiel has the vw tattoo.



The drive to OK. city was really uneventful. Kinda boring. Especially at 60 mph. Now that I am within striking distance of Arkansas and tomorrow is Monday I think I will be able to access the parts I need and be able to enjoy the drive instead of watching my tempurature light. I am hole up in the Motel 6 in OK. city and everytime I stay at one of these places I wonder why I did it again. They suck. I may just sleep in the bus. It is still good for a shower and the can.



No comments:

Post a Comment